Friday 5 June 2015

Nerd also can Travel around the World


PACKING BACKPACK
Dreaming about adventure, I love to be dreaming but some people already do it. Today I want to shared one amazing blog from the Nerd Travels. People always think nerd people never go away from the "books" but this man already travel around the world. He decided to explore the world with his way. His name is Brendon and He said his a bit of a nerd. "I have always two great passions in  life  my love of video games and my desire to travel and see the world," he said in his blog.


I want to shared his blog because he already travel in my dream zone, Ireland, that is my dream to holiday in Europe. Decided to sell all his stuffs and end his 8 YEARS relationship with his girl friend. WOW, fantastic crazy idea of course, but he did explore the world like his dream and become freedom with his own in his journey adventure traveling.



Before doing prepare, of course the most importing is PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE!!! What should do just click here. Already know what should do and full of stories about this nerd holiday. Just peek his blog there and find your fantastic to holiday and make your journey life to make you spirit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...