Saturday 13 June 2015

Nusa Dua and Kuta Beach | Never Bored


Holiday in Bali is not perfect if you are not go to the beach.... Bali has many beaches to offer you to enjoy every moment in the beach. How many beach Bali have? Mmmmm I don't know, many I guess. But the most famous and mature people know is Nusa Dua and Kuta, but don't forget Lovina Beach, Sanur Beach, Seminyak Beach, Balangan Beach, Jimbaran Beach, Tanjung Benoa beach, Dream beach, Padang Padang Beach, amed beach and so many beaches right in the Bali.

But this time I just want to shared two beaches. Our plan just wanna go to Sanur beach but because we forget to turn left so we got lost and become go to the Nusa Dua Beach. Nusa Dua Beach really nice and also this beach the most near five star hotel
in Bali. I can say this beach for luxury holiday for people have a lot of money of course.

Nusa Dua was designed to be an ‘all-inclusive’ type of tourist destination. Why? Because it designed  to the world-class hotels, an up-market shopping complex with well-maintained facilities, a luxurious 18-hole golf course, white-golden sandy beaches and much more.

The name Nusa Dua is derived from the two small islands to the east. Though it’s the most developed area in Bali, it still houses many temples, a museum, and lots of other attractions. The enclave is an idyllic place for honeymooners and for those who bring the entire family. When we arrived there, the waves so clam so can't surfing. We just look around and enjoy the wind and the sound of beach not so load.

The sand of course so damn white and when we arrive there the sun really so bright and hit my skin and make my skin become brown and brown. Many tourists there topless for women and also men. Yea, they really enjoy the sun who make their skin burn.




After enjoying this beach, lay down under tree because i am not into like oversea tourists who like to get sun light lol, we continue our journey to Kuta Beach. I do many times go to Kuta Beach. I never bored go there.

Kuta beach is more many people there, seller (pedagang kaki lima, restaurant, cafe) and many tourists too then Nusa Dua Beach. This beach never quiet, I love this beach because more life then Nusa Dua lol. I am kidding, every beach really unique and different. I love both beach, Nusa Dua Beach and Kuta Beach.

In the Kuta Beach, You can rent surf board around 75.000-100.000 IDR per one hour. The first the owner will give you high price, but you can bit became more less then the first time nominal they offer you. In Kuta, I enjoy massage from the street massage. Many women will offer massage your body in the beach. They ask around 10 dolar per one hour, but I get 6 dolar or 60.000 IDR.

Yea, that is nice, I got massage and enjoy the beach. What else you can do in the beach. Really amazing moment. I really love beach, I stay there till sun set. But the sun is not welcome this night. I don't see the wonderful sunset in the  beach. But that is not meaning will make my day worse lol. Just unluck to see the good one sunset in the beach. I enjoy my afternoon time in both of beach but I spend sunset in the Kuta beach before back to the homes tay in Ubud. 

This journey I did long time ago around July 2014 and I went there with my friend and I wish one day I can spend a lot of time to adventure in many places around the world.
What is the best part in a live to be relaxing in the beach and enjoy my own life without any trouble indeed in my mind. Just feel so freedom and relaxing.



#source diary-citra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...