Tuesday 17 March 2015

Travel without Baggage WOW

Reader challenge #5: Take your own No Baggage Challenge

This is unique travel in around the world. Travel with one carry bag is normal but traveling without baggage, just one word I can say, WOW! So unique and amazing. What this person do without baggage, can you imagine?



This person is Rolf Potts travels around the world with no luggage. Rolf Potts has reported from more than sixty countries for the likes of National Geographic Traveler, the New York Times Magazine, Slate.com, Conde Nast Traveler, Outside, National Public Radio, and the Travel Channel. A veteran travel colum
nist for the likes of Salon.com and World Hum, his adventures have taken him across six continents, and include piloting a fishing boat 900 miles down the Laotian Mekong, hitchhiking across Eastern Europe, traversing Israel on foot, bicycling across Burma, and driving a Land Rover from Sunnyvale, California to Ushuaia, Argentina.

The most I like is this one 
What is your process for writing the blogs?
In the field I take travel notes each day in my pocket notebook. Then, when it comes time to write the story, I draw on these notes, as well as Justin’s video footage and my old laptop archive notes (which I access remotely through my iPod, using Dropbox). Then I unfold my Micro Innovations MP0118 bluetooth keyboard and write the blog entry on my iPod.

Everybody has many way to write something and to explore something and some people has different style and different idea because many competition.

If you ask me can I do like this one? Of course I can't! If I go to mall without bring bag I feel something missing, I feel uncomfortable. But this one, I give one thumb, doing dummy experience like that. He already did it in Europe, Africa, Asia, wow, I wish one day try to do that in Indonesia too man. Want to know about this person experience, don't hesitate to open his blog on click here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...