Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tanjungpinang The New My Hometown

Before the ending 2009, my mama decided to bring all her children to Tanjungpinang, Bintan Island, Riau Island Province, Indonesia. Actually I love my home town Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur (East Borneo), Indonesia. All my mama relative stay there and I feel so sad when we should move to Tanjungpinang. I never know what is Tanjungpinang. I just ever hear Tanjungpinang near Singapore. 

Papa is pick me up from Tanjungpinang to Balikpapan. Because many members and also many stuff so papa decided to use ship Balikpapan to Tanjungpinang. That was long journey in hole my life. That was need 5
days and 4 night in the ship. Can you imagine that, plus we didn't get ticket in the class, economic class. Yeiks trouble life in hole my life. I still remember that.

Ship was coming and we should wait till some passengers with the direction Balikpapan take off from the ship. Then our turn to get in the ship. Crowded and stinky that was what I feel. But we were lucky, papa hire some porter to take our stuffs in the ship. We didn't get the place to sleep, so we slept in down of some people bed. I hate that!!!!! Long journey, public toilet, so disgusting but now I really miss that moment as backpacker life. 

I also look some sea tourism also use the economic class. That was I know because they were queue to take the lunch meal. Many people queue and they feel excited with the book they were reading till the line get less and less. That was my first experience look the bule (tourist people with the white skin). For them time is money, the hot atmosphere in the room is not making them annoying. Wow, amazing. I really wish one day I also can travel in the world, like that young men and women.

Finally, we arrived in Tanjungpinang Harbor, that was small if I compare in Pare-pare, including Balikpapan harbor. Short story, I already arrive in the first house in Tanjungpinang. Honestly I was not feel excited. Because this was not my dream live in Tanjungpinang, small city and don't have single mall. So poor city. That was in a few years ago. When I was 18 years old.

Every time that was different and now Tanjungpinang become nice town although that is not big like Batam. But my parents love to stay there and now I can say Tanjungpinang is become my second home town after Balikpapan. For the next post, I will tell you about this place, the Lagoon Part, Trikora Part, and many parts that is wonderful. Just pick this blog when have free time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...